READMISSION OF PN STUDENT
To re-admit a practical nursing student who previously withdrew or was dismissed in good standing from the Kiamichi Technology Centers Practical Nursing program.
- Submit the online “Petition for Readmission” form to the Practical Nursing Director.
- Readmission of a PN Student is considered if application is made within two (2) years from time of withdrawal from the KTC PN program. If after that period of time, the student must complete the online PN Application for Admission and follow the same procedure as other applicants for consideration in either the full-time or part-time program, repeating the program in its entirety.
- Readmission of the student is contingent upon space availability.
- Orientation and review of the Practical Nursing Student Handbook will be completed within the first two (2) weeks of readmission to the program.
- If readmission is granted, then the submission of the following to the PN Director must occur prior to the first day of the Level:
- Furnish evidence of no outstanding debt to Kiamichi Technology Centers.
- Furnish evidence of payment in full of tuition for the semester of readmission.
- Furnish verification of current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification that will not expire during the program.
- Furnish any updated records of immunizations meeting the requirements of the KTC PN Student Handbook.
- Provide any updated transcripts/certificates of courses completed since withdrawal/dismissal from the Kiamichi Tech Practical Nursing program.
- Provide the completed online Criminal History Records Search.
Click HERE to download the “Petition for Readmission” form. Email to the PN Director once complete (email address is on the form).