Are you ready to start your career as an auctioneer?
Learn from award-winning instructors in this comprehensive, 96-hour program that is designed to teach students the skills and abilities needed to act as an auctioneer, conduct auctions and operate an auction company. Graduates of our program will be able to:
- Communicate and interact with the public in conducting auctions, professionally and ethically
- Conduct themselves as an auctioneer in performing the auction chant and other basic auctioneer duties
- Learn to initiate seller contact, market, set-up, contract, settle, collect sales tax and maintain auction sale files
- Perform sale management skills for a variety of types of auction sales
- Comply with federal, state and local auction laws
Contact Angie Lawson at 918-567-2264 to learn more!
Class II starts in June!
Graduates of this course may find entry level employment at an auction house, antique auction gallery, auto auction, livestock sale barn, or may choose to start their own business.
- The Auctioneer Chant
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Bidder Psychology
- How to Operate an Auction Company
- The Voice
- Auction Contracts
- Sale Preparation
- Online Auctions and Auction Technology
- Auto Auctions
- Real Estate Auctions
- Business Liquidations
- Industrial and Commercial
- Selling Firearms
- Antique Gallery and Auction House Operations
- Farms and Livestock
- Benefit and Fundraising Auctions
- Bancruptcy and Government Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media
- How to Prepare for State Test
- Professional Associations