financial aid

Get the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by writing, calling or visiting your local Kiamichi Technology Center. You may choose to complete the application online at Our Financial Aid officer can assist you, if needed. You will be asked to provide certain documents; therefore, it is recommended that you call for an appointment to save time and unnecessary trips.

Gainful Employment Federal Disclosure
Gainful Employment Disclosures (Alphabetical PDF - KTC Version)

Calculate your tuition costs with our helpful Net Price Calculator

Eligibility for financial aid is determined by individual circumstances. Types of financial aid available at Kiamichi include:

Pell Grant
The Pell Grant is a need-based, supplemental funding for eligible adult students to pay part of all of tuition.

Federal Work Study
Federal Work Study Program -- campus work program offering hourly minimum wage pay to eligible adult students receiving the Pell Grant.

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
This is supplement funding for eligible adult students for educational expenses. 

Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
This is a need-based, supplement funding for eligible adult students.

Tuition Waiver
High school seniors graduating within the last three years may qualify for a grant that will cover the tuition for 1,800 hours of training.

Veterans may be eligible for certain benefits to help pay for tuition. Contact one of our Financial Aid officers or find out more information at