Government Bid Assistance
The Kiamichi Technology Centers, OBAN coordinator provides marketing and technical assistance to Oklahoma businesses & industry clients interested in selling products and services to federal, state, local and tribal governments. The primary purpose of KTC/OBAN is to expand the economy in Southeast Oklahoma by providing specific, tangible resources to Oklahoma business and industry clients through job retention and growth.
Counseling services include:
- completion of online client registrations and profile for federal and state contractors,
- daily email bid opportunities matching the capabilities of the client with the agency buying the product or service,
- minority certification completion,
- marketing strategies,
- proposal evaluation and review,
- access to procurement history,
- client award invoicing,
- new clients should complete the following application to get started.
Contact Ronald DeGiacomo, Bid Assistance Coordinator. 918-465-2323
Attention Construction Subcontractors!
Are you looking for More Work? Better Options? Opportunities in New Markets?
The Kiamichi Technology Center Plan Room provides you solutions to these questions... and so much more. With the KTC Plan Room, subcontractors receive access to project information – including plans, specs, and addenda – for the public bidding construction projects in the area covered by the plan room. The KTC Plan Room provides subcontractors looking for new and better opportunities with a comprehensive database of upcoming projects in their area. The listings can be searched based on specific trade, or by any project or service specific criteria (such as CSI codes).
Working with the KTC Plan Room is fast and easy. Using it you can:
- Print architecture size plans or scan your existing plans.
The KTC Plan Room plotter can print up to 44’’ wide and our scanner allows us to scan your existing plans or print from a CD. You can even email us in a PDF format. There is a charge of $2 per page for printing.
- Search current projects by specific locations, keywords, phrases, or CSI codes to help narrow down a list of projects to only those that meet your criteria.
- View plans, specs, and addenda.
The KTC Plan Room is located at the Kiamichi Technology Center District Office in Wilburton, OK. To contact us call 918-465-2323. View current projects at these campuses: Atoka, Hugo, Idabel, McAlester, Poteau, and Stigler. Some campuses have printing capability.