In accordance with the Oklahoma Government Website Information Act, which requires public bodies to make available on their Web sites statutes affecting the public body and its operation, the following links are provided. Please click on the links below to access the information available.
Rules for Career and Technology Education, Title 780 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code PDF
Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. Supp.2010, Sections 301 et seq.
Oklahoma Open Records Act, 51 O.S. Supp. 2010, Sections 24A.1 et seq.
KTC is accredited by the following agencies:
- Oklahoma Department of Education
- Oklahoma Board of Career and Technology Education
- State of Oklahoma Accrediting Agency
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing/Practical Nursing Program
- Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology
- Commission of Accreditation for Allied Health Education Programs
Staff, Stakeholders, customers and current or prospective students wishing to review documents describing the institution's accreditation, approval or licensing should submit a written request to do so to the Office of the Superintendent, P.O. Box 548 Wilburton, OK 74578.